Foodie Friday – Buffalo Chicken Wraps
I love lettuce wraps, and I have a dozen different fillings for them. This time I’m using shredded baked chicken breast, Franks Buffalo Hot Wing sauce, and Marzetti Blue Cheese Dressing.
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- granulated garlic
- Franks Buffalo Wings Sauce
- Romaine lettuce leaves
- Medium cheddar cheese, grated
- Cherry tomatoes, halved
- Blue cheese dressing
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Wash and pat dry chicken breasts and season to taste with garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Place seasoned chicken breasts in a shallow baking dish and add 1/4 cup of chicken broth (or water)
- Cover and bake for 20 minutes or until no longer pink in center.
- Remove chicken breasts from baking dish and, using two forks, shred chicken in a bowl.
- Add Franks Buffalo Wing Sauce to taste and assemble lettuce wraps.
- Top with blue cheese dressing and enjoy!
This is a recipe blog hop, so please only link recipes. All other links will be removed without prejudice.
I love a party, so if you’d like to keep up with my Linky parties, as well as what David and I are doing, please subscribe to my RSS Feed.